Gorebridge Community Development Trust is the voice of the community playing a pivotal role developing partnerships within the government, public, voluntary, charitable and private sectors.
We are willing to support and encourage social enterprise projects and champion new local initiatives that are compatible with our core goals and objectives. Organisations that wish to join our growing partner list are encouraged to contact the trust office at number 58.
We would like to thank the key organisations who fund the work of the Trust and its projects.
Our key partners
- Gorebridge and District Environmental Group
- Gorebridge Opportunities Youth Project (GO)
- Gorebridge and District Local History Society
- Gorebridge Gala Day Committee
- Social Enterprise Alliance Midlothian (SEAM)
- Midlothian Voluntary Action (MVA)
- Gorebridge Women’s Health Organisation
- Gorebridge Community Council
- Midlothian Council
- Midlothian Community Learning and Development (CLD)
- Community Voices